The following information is for veterans. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on California benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
- Would you like to apply for veterans benefits? Use https://www.vets.gov/ to apply online.
- Would you like to appeal a decision? Find out how at the Board of Veterans Appeals.
Information for Military Personnel.
Additional Resources, including birth certificates, consumer protection, disaster preparedness, and unclaimed property.